Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer floral nails!

One of my favorite things to do is my nails. I'm not amazing at it, but I'm fairly good (for a newbie), and I've certainly come a long way from a year or two ago. I'm always looking for inspiration for easier-nail art that I can do on myself. Tumblr is always a good place for inspiration. I saw a really pretty floral nail on tumblr that led me to a video tutorial. As I'm watching this tutorial I'm thinking to myself that I might actually be able to pull this off...sort of. So I throw caution to the wind and decide to try it on one nail, figuring if it doesn't work I'll only have wasted time on one nail. So...this is how it came out:

Considering this was my first time ever attempting anything like this, and I have no "official" nail art tools by any means, I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself.

Here's the video tutorial that inspired me:


Ok, ok. I know hers look way better...but she's definitely more talented than I...that is for sure. Anyways, this is pretty easy, and I definitely think other newbies out there like me should try it too!

Love,
Tuffy

No comments:

Post a Comment