Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I <3 nail polish!

These are my most recent nails. I did this fairly quickly before going out last Friday. I am in love with teals and blues at the moment, so I tend to lean towards that color family a lot when I painty nails. I especially love this teal/turquoise (not sure what to call it) with the green. My sister told me the green looks gross, but I really like it...especially when it's paired with this teal/turquoise. Both of these colors are from Forever 21 and were both super cheap (<$5). The polish is lasting fairly well...5 days later they are chipping a bit but nothing awful (and my nails seem to be prone to having polish chip off).

Anyways, I just used a tiny paintbrush to draw the hearts and do the dots. It was simple, cute, and easy!

Love,
Tuffy

No comments:

Post a Comment