Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIAW #1



I always see this on people's blogs, and I've always thought it sounded fun (after all I do love taking pictures of my food...just look at my Instagram and you will understand ^_^). 

So here goes my first WIAW :)

PB&J Protein Pancakes
This was my breakfast/lunch. PB&J protein pancakes :) I used this recipe from the Fitnessista for protein pancakes (so yummy!). Then I made my own jam by just mashing up raspberries with a fork and topped the pancakes with this. I then took about 2 TBSP pb2 and added extra water, until I had the consistency I wanted. I drizzled pb2 and some sugar free syrup on top. This is my new favorite breakfast...plus some turkey bacon from Trader Joe's on the side...perfect!
Cherry Pomegranate Tea Latte
We got some new tea (cherry pomegranate by...Good Earth...I think), and we had some in the fridge left over from last night. I added a packet of Pure Via, 1 tbsp soy creamer, and ~1/4 cup of vanilla almond milk.
This was kind of a random snack for me. It just hit me that I should add some of my Trader Joe's hot sauce (which, btw, is SO much tastier than tobasco) to ranch for a kicked up ranch to dip my veggies in. I was so happy with this...will def be doing this again.
Salad + White Lasagna
This is one of my favorite meals...the White Lasagna (by Hungry Girl) is a bit of work, but 100% worth it. It's so cheesy and flavorful. I pair it with a salad and it's plenty of food.
I nibbled on a few squares of this after dinner. Mmm, I didn't realize how much I missed dark chocolate until I had some of this.
Apple cinnamon cereal
And this was the last of it for me tonight. ~1/2 cup crispy rice cereal + 1/4 cup oats + 1/2 apple, chopped + cinnamon + walnuts + vanilla almond milk. This was pretty tasty too :)

Well that's all for me tonight...now it's off to bed!

Love,

Tuffy

No comments:

Post a Comment