Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIAW # 5


Happy WIAW everyone :)

First I want to address the theme of this WIAW. Lately I've been inspired by, loving, and craving all things pumpkin. There are so many drool-worthy pumpkin-containing foods being posted on Instagram, it's nuts! I love it. This week I've been loving my pumpkin iced coffees, with pumpkin coffee from Trader Joe's and sugar free pumpkin spice coffee mate. So good! Also, I've made pumpkin blondies, pumpkin protein pancakes, and my oh-so-amazing pumpkin pie fro yo (in previous posts). And I've got a can of pumpkin in my cabinets just waiting for me to do something with it this weekend :)

Anyways, on to my eats today!

Lunch today was:
Baked chicken tenders, roasted veggies, quinoa, and sriracha
Cottage cheese, cookies & cream casein, chocolate PB2, and mashed up banana
Snacks consisted of:
My last quest bar :( Loving these! I almost forgot to take a pic!

Dehydrated cinnamon fuji apples
I love these dehydrated apples from Costco. I don't buy them much anymore because they're kind of pricey, but my mom found a box on the bottom of a cart in the Costco parking lot and thought I would like them. Boy, does she know me well or what! I was pretty excited about that.

For dinner I made pineapple, chicken, and steak cauliflower "fried rice". Yummmy :D

Grated cauliflower

The finished product. Of course, had to add some spice with chili garlic sauce.

And lastly, dessert!
Peanut butter and "jelly" fro yo. Yum yum yummm
Before I added the "jelly" I dipped a strawberry in the PB fro yo...so delicious. For the "jelly" I just mashed together strawberries and blueberries. For the PB fro yo I added 2 TBSP peanut flour to Fage Greek yogurt. I really love homemade fro yo!

Well, I suppose that's it for now....need to get some sleep :)


With love,


Tuffy






No comments:

Post a Comment