Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIAW #6

Happy Wednesday! I'm happy to be joining in on WIAW again :D

Spooky Snacks and Healthy Halloween Treats
First off, I just want to talk about how much I've been loving pumpkin lately...and then I'll get to what I ate!

               
On Monday I made a pumpkin pie fro yo parfait, and let me tell you it was phenomenal! I kept seeing amazing looking overnight oat parfaits on Instagram and decided to combine this idea with fro yo. This was layers of: pumpkin spice overnight oats, pumpkin fro yo, apples sauteed with cinnamon and a teeny bit of sugar free syrup, and vanilla protein fro yo. So so so so delicious! <3 

Also, I've been so obssessed with sugar free pumpkin  spice coffee mate and Trader Joe's pumpkin spice coffee. It's so delicious, I highly recommend it to anyone who loves pumpkin and coffe :)

And now onto my eats:
Open faced egg sandwich
I just learned how to poach an egg, and I don't know why I never tried this before. This was a slice of whole grain bread, laughing cow cheese, an egg white, 2 slices of center cut bacon, a poached egg, and hot sauce. I scarfed this down before my exam yesterday...so good. I also had some cantaloupe on the way to class but didn't get a picture...although I'm pretty sure you guys know what cantaloupe looks like ;)


Homemade healthy calzone

Artichoke and Parmesan kale chips
For dinner I made my healthy calzone (Joseph's whole wheat pita, no sugar added pizza sauce, Trader Joe's spicy jalapeno chicken sausage, fat free ricotta, and a bit of lite mozzarella) and some delicious kale chips.


"Dessert"
I love cereal and I love having big bowls of cereal as my "dessert" at night :) Trader Joe's O's, Trader Joe's fiber cereal, diced up apples, and some peanut flour. Recently I've been adding peanut flour to my cereal (it was my love's idea!) and it's such a good combination. It just gives your cereal a slight peanut butter taste, and who doesn't love peanut butter?!

Well, that's it for this WIAW. I hope you all had an amazing Wednesday <3


With love,


Tuffy


2 comments:

  1. Loooove your overnight oats combo. Blushing because I still haven't tried overnight oats yet :P #whatuwaitingfor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! You should totally try it :) That was my first time trying overnight oats and I don't know what I was waiting for either lol

    ReplyDelete